miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Friendship
Friendship means to me to help and be there when the other person needs. Sometimes friendship can be given from known or later time to make friends. true friendship will last forever and that is going to have more value, not good moments and there will always be easy but despite all the friends forget everything and remember those unique moments they spent together and though time passes friendship continue that is true.

Love Relationships
As we grow the meaning of love changes. Love, suffer, cry and everything that happens in our puberty and adolescence. to love means to give my heart to another person and not someone else beyond, being able to wait and even express your feelings for that person, there are times when you can work or others in which not always but every relationship that we have going to leave something good and something bad and that is what will help us mature and grow as people.

Family
The family has been and always will be the most important thing in our lives. Without our family could not go ahead and be good people, they help us when we need it and without saying a word sometimes make us feel better.
For my family is the most sacred and beautiful that I really do not know what would do without them and I am very lucky to have them all.

Risks (addiction)
To my all respect to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc is nonsense. Maybe you could not understand people who have addictions that I've never been there but I am a teenager and still do not understand why kids my age take refuge in alcohol, cigarette and even drugs. Some family problems but the majority is doing it to be accepted into a circle of friends and not be rejected but as time passes we will have to understand that this is nonsense and only grow well. I fortunately did not use anything that can harm me and yet I much friends and am very happy.

Sexuality
Sex, one of the most difficult to speak.
For me sex is something normal but society has made him look bad and that is morbid.
adolescents often confuse that subject and this confusion leads to mistakes and easy sex and the consequences are more common early pregnancy and disease but that is because we had no knowledge of how to prevent it only did it for experience or pressure that friends sometimes do to have intercourse when sometimes you do not want it thanks to the consequences. So it is best to think before acting and not worry about what others want if not for what you want.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario