miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

GaY aDdOptnG cHiLdrEn

From I was a child my mom educate me in same way like everyone, for it has never been nothing about homosexuality but now I`ve grow up and I formed my own point of view.
Homosexual are people and deserve to be treated the same as the other, with the same rights and obligations when talking about adoption.
But now we`re talking about something bigger, because we can`t think just in the parents rights
as well we need to think in some mostly important, the child.
Despite the fact of homosexuality it is more accepted than before no longer be discrimination and would not seem fair that a child grow up to be attacked because their parents are not like the others and this kind of impact on the behaviour and even children confidence.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Sofy
    Through the whole course I could see your great effort and responsibility.
    This is a great person's profile characteristic.
    The blog is nice, try to update it as much as you can.
    Best wishes!
    Your grade is 10!

    ResponderEliminar